Sunday, September 18, 2022

Halloween Fry Box Treat Holders

 Used a fry box die from the stash to make these Halloween Fry Box Treat Holders. I used the small die set from the ScrapDivaDesigns Witch Bow die set for the Witch embellishments:



I die cut the fry boxes out using solid card stocks. For the printed card stock lining on the fry box I used scrap printed card stocks and just cut out the back piece of the fry box. Used the trimmer to trim the printed card stock to fit the inside of the back piece. I put the printed card stock on the inside back of the fry box using liquid glue. For the sparkly spider webs on the front of the boxes I used the spider web tulle from the Dollar Tree and I cut out the webs using scissors. 

The small witch hat on the front of the spider webs were die cut from glittered black card stock using an old Cuttlebug Witch Hat die. Used an old dollar punch from Mikes for the bugs on the webs. Here is are photos of the fry boxes by themselves:




The Witch Bow die set from ScrapDivaDesigns has both the small and the large Witch dies in the die set so it is very economical. Here is a photo of the small and the larger Witch Bows this set makes:


I made my small Witch Bow embellishments using scrap card stocks and once all the witches were assembled I used hot glue to attach a small black clothespin to the back of them to be able to attach them to the back of the fry boxes. For now I put paper shred in the fry boxes from the Dollar Tree but closer to Halloween I will use a clear bag and add holiday candies to the fry boxes with the paper shred for a holiday treat. Until then the treat holders are ready to go:



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These are fun! Hope those witches aren't headfirst eating the candy!