Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Valentine Mini Matchbox Treat Holders

Used the Matchbox die set from Hero Arts for the Valentine Mini Matchbox Treat Holders I made.This die set makes a small matchbox with lid. I bought the Dove heart shaped chocolates for Valentine's Day and two of these candies fit in the box:

Used solid card stocks for the box base from the stash. Printed holiday card stock from stash and Hobby Lobby. Used heart punches from Marvy for my hearts and heart crystal bling are from the stash:

This matchbox die set makes a small matchbox and it does not hold a lot:

The box is not deep enough to hold a Hershey nugget, a Hershey kiss, mini Tootsie rolls, etc.. The Dove candies are about as high as the box is so they work well. Here is another photo to show more of these mini matchbox treat holders I made:

This die cuts the heavier solid card stock easily with one pass through the machine. Easy treat holder to assemble. For the prints on the top of the box I assembled the box top and measured that and used the trimmer to cut my printed card stocks to size. Used liquid glue to put these onto the matchbox lids.  Cute little holiday treat holder.

No comments: