Saturday, March 25, 2023

More Bunny Embellishments

 Used my KSCraft Bunny Die set from last year to make Bunny embellishments for this Easter:

This year I added a small piece of glittered tulle to spice up the Bunnies. The bows I made for the bunnies are two different die sets. These bows:

The bow on the left with the separation was made using the smaller bow from the Bunny Bag Topper from Scrapdiva Designs that I bought last year. The blue/green bow on the right was made using the medium die set from the Pink & Main bow die set. The glittered tulles are all from my stash but most of them are from Hobby Lobby.  I cut the piece of tulle at 3 x 3 1/4. Added white pom poms from Hobby Lobby to the center of the bows again using hot glue. 

The bunnies were die cut from scrap white #110 card stock from Mikes. The pinks are also scraps. I assembled the bunnies using liquid glue. Once the bows were all die cut and assembled I used hot glue to attach them to the gathered tulle piece.Then used the hot glue to add these to the bunny pieces. Easy project for a holiday embellishment for Easter. 




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Very cute Candee!