Saturday, April 1, 2023

One and done rummaging . . . .

On going craft room organization and so it goes.... decided I wanted to keep ALL stenciling items together so awhile back I labeled dividers I had made using the We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch Board. I had all the stencils in a basket together -- but these were the standard sized stencils. For the longer or wider or Taylored Expressions one Stencil Quad Set I own I kept those in another basket. 

With moving things around this freed up a larger basket I was using for other storage that I could now use for my stencils. Now everything is in the one basket and easy to take the basket to the work table when I want to stencil a project. Here is a photo of this larger basket stencil storage:

I have the stencils sorted into sections that I use a lot. Behind the pink divider section is the Taylored Expression Stencil Quad Set. This way it is with all other stencils and it fits nicely in this larger basket and it won't get bent or damaged...

This photo was taken looking down into the basket:

This small basket is from another storage item I reorganized and it fits inside this larger basket in front of the pink dividers for the stencils. In this basket are Post It notes (also by Jot) for masking when I am stenciling, larger scrapers to apply textured paste or Lunar paste over the stencils, and a folded piece of foam drawer liner that I cut to size and I use this to keep my ink pads on when stenciling so the ink pads will not move. Also -- 

My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) gifted me two packs of the mint green Sizzix plastic envelopes. I use them to store any stencils I have that I also have a die set for or maybe a stamp set for and I keep these on the side of the basket. I used the label maker and have labeled each envelope with what is inside - I have three stencils from Altenew that I have a matching die set, embossing folder, or stamp set for. I also have one of The Ton's stencils that has a matching die set for. Here is a photo to show these in the basket:

(Since this photo was taken I re-labeled the first envelope since stencil only has the one "L" in it) Happy to have all stencil items together in this larger basket and now I just have to store the one basket instead of two or three smaller ones.... 

Happy me that this project is done. . now if the craft room was totally done that would be better!!.... but when will that happen???? haha



No comments: