Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Flip-Its Cards


Bought the Sizzix/Stephanie Barnard die set Card, Square Flip-Its and made my Fall cards that are all in the mail on their way to wish Fall greetings to others. I bought this flip-its die set at Mikes using a 55% off coupon from AC Moore so it was $12 something with tax.

This die set has 12 die pieces so lots you can use this for. For my cards I was able to use a lot of scraps and busier card stocks that are too busy for a card front but perfect for smaller die cut pieces. Here are photos of some of the cards now in the mail:








Some of the photos are better than others so sorry about that. Some of the scarecrow hats I added a crystal to the center of the flower and others I did not. To make the scarecrow I used the Stampin Up Curly Label punch and for the embossing on his face piece I used the Stampin Up Square Lattice embossing folder. Easy card to put together in assembly line fashion. I tried to use different card stocks for the cards so out of the 15 I made only two that matched.   TFL and YOLO

No comments: