Sunday, March 10, 2024

Bunny Bows

Bought one of the die sets from the new ScrapdivaDesigns release for Easter projects. I really like her die set for Bunny Bows and in this set she has both the small and large sizes:

For my bows I used the Faux Leather Wide Ribbon on sale at Hobby Lobby long ago. On my bows this is the holographic part of the ear. I also used both solid card stock scraps as well as scrap print pieces:

The photo above shows the smaller bows made and this next photo shows the larger bow next to the smaller bow to show the sizes of these dies:

I used liquid glue to layer the ears. Used tear and tape for the bows and used hot glue to put the bows at the bases of the ears. These dies are very easy to assemble and another good use for scrap card stocks... All I need to do is to put a gem in the center of the bows and these embellishments will be done. Cute additions for the Easter treat holders I already made. 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So cute! I hope the bunnies didn't mind parting with their ears and bows!