Using one of the larger Spellbinders Arch dies I cut out a green card stock base with the score line on the side of the card. For the front of this card I used the This Calls for Confetti hot foil plate "Retro Stripe" from the stash using gold foil in the Glimmer Hot Foil machine. This plate foils perfectly every time in all colours. After that piece was foiled I cut it out using a smaller arch die in the set. For the greeting "Seasons Greetings" I used the hot foil plate from Pinkfresh "Perfect Sentiments Holiday" using gold foil on white card stock:
The poinsettias are from the Spellbinders "Poinsettia Spray" die set that I bought at the stamp show in Fredericksburg, VA:
For my card I used all card stock scraps so another good use for the scraps....I added gold gems from the stash to add sparkle to the card front.
No comments:
Post a Comment