Thursday, April 6, 2017

Mini Bunny Card


Had seen a video on YouTube by Scrapdiva29 using the Mama Elephant Favor Bag Accessory - Bunny die set. I had made these bags using two of the Mama Elephant die sets together:


Using the accessory bunny die as seen on YouTube I made this mini bunny card:


To make this mini bunny card I scored and folded a piece of #110 weight white card stock from Mikes that was a standard card - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I placed the bunny face die onto this white card base with the one side off the fold of the card and I used washi tape to keep the die in place. With it being heavier card stock I ran this through the die cutting machine twice before I took the die off the white card stock. Even with using a heavier card stock this die easily cut the die shape.

I cut all the accessory dies for the eyes, ears, nose, and cheeks. Using liquid glue I put the ears, eyes, and nose pieces onto the mini card front. Cut out the bow and punched out a small flower to put onto the bow using a glue dot. Added a pink crystal to the center of the bow and put this on the front of the mini bunny card using a glue dot.

Inside the card I trimmed a scrap piece of pink card stock and stamped a greeting from Rubber Cottage:


This mini card would be good as a tuck-in greeting for an Easter basket or a place marker at the table. Thanks to Scrapdiva29 for her video and how-to's. Another cute use of the Mama Elephant accessory bunny die set.  TFL

No comments: