Saturday, February 2, 2019

Bow dies


Recent shopping trip to Mikes I found two silver shimmer card stocks I liked. I picked up a thinner one and a thicker one to use for bow dies for Valentine projects. I have the small, medium, and large bow die sets from Pink and Main and they have turned into my favorite "go to" bow dies.

Earlier this week I received an email from Pink and Main about new products they were releasing and they now have an extra large bow die set. I ordered that the day I got the email and it arrived yesterday. Here is a photo of the Pink and Main bow dies and the bows I made using the thinner and thicker sliver shimmer card stocks:


Here is a photo of the bows to show the sizes:


The new larger bow die set makes a bow that will work well on gift bags and larger projects. With the thicker silver shimmer card stock these dies cut well and the stitching on the die shows on the card stock:


I also picked up red heart crystals from my last shopping trip to Hobby Lobby so I will add those to the center of the bows for Valentine's Day.  IRL  these silver shimmer card stocks are very sparkly and the weight of the card stocks give the bows a nice shape.

My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and I are going to the SSAT stamp show in Columbia, SC in two weeks and we will be shopping the Pink and Main booth for their other new products. Always fun to shop at the stamp shows and see all the card/project display boards and product lines. TFL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Candee, You find and share with us all the great deals. I forwarded your posting to my daughter and she checked out our HL. Inks at our store were not on sale but found lots of dies and stamps with dies and also many sets for granddaughter. Like you we enjoy stamp conventions. We are planning to attend the show in Albuquerque, NM in March. Have just learned Pink and Main will be at the show along with a few of the venders we have seen in the past and some we enjoyed meeting have stopped traveling. Will be waiting to read about your time at the show. I know you a your PIC will have a delightful time. Again thanks for sharing. Hugs and smiles, Reva

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, these are beautiful. It's nice to have all different sizes for cards or packages. Thanks for sharing.

Candee said...

Hi Reva -- Glad your daughter was able to pick up some good buys at her HL. I was just happy that even tho I shopped at the end of the week that I was able to still get some great deals!! Too good not to share for sure! My PIC and I plan the stamp shows we can easily get to every year and we are looking forward to the show in Columbia, SC on the 16th. This is the first year tho that Tessler Stamps is not there but they will be at the big show in Chantilly, VA in June and we look forward to shopping with them. Stamp shows are great because you can see and try out all the new products for us stampers... I will take photos and will post everything once we get home. Glad another shopper found some good deals!! Thanks also Reva for your blog visits and always kind comments!! Candee P

Brenda said...

Great bows Candee, I love that sparkly paper you used too! I can imagine how sparkly they are in real life. I love my bow dies as well. Can't go wrong with bow dies! Hugs, Brenda