Thursday, July 18, 2019

Did someone say shower? ? ?


Just finished making a mini wreath that is all over YouTube using one of the plastic snap closure shower curtain rings by Mainstays at Walmart. They are sold in a set of 12 cheap so you could make 12 of these up without spending too much....


This is my first one and rather plain but I have lots of bits and pieces of this and that I can dress them up with. For mine I used the green pipe cleaners (chenille stems) from Hobby Lobby and the bows I had bought off Amazon.  I used hot glue to put the pipe cleaners on the curtain hooks. The shiny red flower is also from Hobby Lobby and I used a leaf punch for the gold leaf pieces:


Not a great photo of the flower. . . Here is a photo to show the tiny sequins that are on the bow:


With the sparkly holiday pipe cleaners you could make up a lot of these in different colours and decorate each one differently. There are lots of videos on YouTube showing the how to's to make this wreath and after watching a couple of different videos it is easy to figure it out whichever way you want to make it. Do not know who originated this idea but thanks to them for a cute new idea for a Christmas ornament/package or gift bag tie on.  TFL

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This looks like a fun project and would make great gift tags or tree ornaments!