Thursday, December 26, 2019

Tool Holder


Had never seen this before but my DSD gave me one for Christmas -- it is a makeup tool holder and I have put it to use to hold various craft tools. Here is a photo of the box packaging showing it used to hold makeup tools:


She bought me a black and white one and I have my awls, my picker up tool, an Exacto knife, and a Sharpie pen in it to show all it can hold:


It has a nice weight to it and it does not tip over. It also takes up less space than what I was using to hold some of these different tools. Happy me to get this to add to the craft room organization and it keeps these tools in reach for me when I am working on things. She also gave me a few holiday dies for future projects for next year. Lucky I did not have any of the dies she gave me....

ALSO --- here are photos to show what my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) gifted me for Christmas and happy me!!


Tonic Studio kit -- has dies and everything inside for lots of projects!! 6x6 BOO Day card stock pads and the cutest ghosts die set from Cottage Cutz:


Frame dies from Altenew:


Card stock with matching ink pad and refill from Close To My Heart:


Holiday 6x6 paper pads with a vellum pack and chipboard pack from Fun Stampers Journey:


Two quilt pattern embossing folders:


A gift bag filled with shaker supplies/bling/ribbon trims/etc:

 
Certainly a wonderful surprise for me and I loved all she gave me.  Plenty of inspiration for future projects!! Lots of new supplies for this craft room that will be getting lots of use in the crafting year ahead! This all makes for one happy crafter for sure!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Donna sure knows what you like! Great gifts that you will have lots of fun with!