Monday, April 1, 2024

Some Easter Treat Holders

This post shows some of the Easter Treat holders I made this year using various products for the treat holders:

Cute self closing box that holds one Ghirardelli candy and the box die is from My-Creative-Time.com. It is a one piece die set:


 For this Tootsie Pop holder I used the older lollipop die set from my stash by MFTStamps.com:

Added the small Scalloped Stitch Rosette die set from My-Creative-Time.com. The little bunny in the center of the rosette is from part of a KSCrafts Easter die set in their Easter release. Hard to see in the photo but I used background stamps from my stash to stamp on the front of the holder in matching inks to give the fronts more dimension. Added washi tapes to the bottom of the holders. Metallic threads on my rosettes are from my stash. 

Used the Bunny Ear Bow die set from KSCrafts for the bunny ear bows to put on the bag topper die from My-Creative-Time.com:


Also wrapped and made a tray to hold 5 Hershey Nugget candies to put in the bags as well as I made small boxes using a brand new die set from ScrappyBoyStamps.com that I picked up at the stamp show in October that my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and I attended in Tennessee:

This box was very easy to assemble and it has a stitched die for a printed card stock on the top of the box as well as a stitched die piece for the inside bottom of the box as a liner:


I used two kinds of nugget candies for this box and I wrapped the candies with printed card stock to match the prints on all the boxes I made. Standing the nuggets on their sides this box will hold four of the nugget candies. Used a "Happy Easter" die set with shadow piece from my stash. Cut the shadow piece using vellum and the words are cut out of glittered card stocks to match the colours I used on the boxes.  

Also used a candy bar box die set from theStampMarket.com during their sale and inside is an almond Hershey bar. Again I used various plaid pieces for the box fronts and each box is cut out of different coloured card stocks:

Altho each box is a different colour and has a different plaid card stock front panel I did use the larger Carrot Bunny Bow die set for the carrot/bunny to decorate the front of the boxes above the stamped greeting. I used an older wooden stamp from my stash for the greeting and die cut that out using a stitched rectangle die from the stash. 

Used the Bunny Ear bag toppers I made on a small clear bag filled with misc candies for the bags. I used tear and tape to put the bag toppers on the bag tops. Also used sheer organdy bags from the dollar store to hold a Cadbury egg and Reese's peanut butter egg for each bag.  Fun holiday to create for using many holiday dies. Also happy to use card stocks/stamps/pom poms from the stash...

No comments: