Monday, April 1, 2024

Birthday Loot

Had a birthday last month and my PIC certainly went all out! Here is a photo of just some of the things she gifted me:

Easter die sets, a Sweet hot foil plate and die set from Pinkfresh, word dies with shadow dies to match, a ceramic friendship heart, etc.. She gifted me more molds for the Gap caulk technique, plus many other things -- as well as making me a Pig Pickin Cake --- very delish! 

She also made a colour copy of this crafter's list offered from Queen & Company. I laminated that right away and it will be displayed in the craft room:

I made her a thank you card for making my day special and for the card I used the new Smart Mask - High/Low Strip mask from MFT Stamps. I used their Essential Messages stamp set for the "thanks so much" greeting. I wanted to use a floral stencil set I recently bought from Waffle Flower. I was concerned that using a stencil from another company would not work well with the High/Low mask but it worked nicely - no blurry flowers or leaves near the masked area:

The greeting also fits nicely on the blank area on the card front that the mask makes:

Certainly lots of new items to add to my craft room from my generous PIC and happily I did not have anything she gifted me so lots to play with for projects ahead.... Thanks to her for making my bday a great day!

No comments: