Monday, January 23, 2017

Pillow Box Punch Board Pocket


Had seen the video from Papercrafter45 on Youtube using the WeRMemoryKeepers Pillow Box Punch Board:


The video is easy to follow and no sound so be sure to have paper and pen in hand when watching it so you can write down measurements and tips. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI8hYfI2el0

Here are two of the Pillow Box Punch Board Pockets I made:


They hold a Fun Size candy bar. I used glittered foam hearts from the dollar store for the hearts on my treat holders:


For the greeting I used the Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and the Stampin Up Classic Label punch:


I also used double sided card stock for my holders. So another cute treat holder and a good use for the Pillow Box Punch Board other than just a Pillow Box in different sizes. Thanks to Papercraft45 for sharing their idea and video. TFL

1 comment:

papercrafter45 said...

Oh wow, LOVE the idea of using the pocket as a treat holder! So awesome! Your designs are fab … the touch of glitter on the hearts is perfect! Really pretty! Thank you for sharing! Thanks, also, for the shout-out! :)