Tuesday, April 14, 2020

More Easter Treat Holders


This post shows more of the treat holders I had made for Easter:


This Carrot Treat Holder die is from Lil Inker Designs. My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) had bought this die for me during the going out of business sale from Lil Inker Designs.  This is a really nice die as it cut the heavier orange card stock I used for the carrot.  I used an Easter printed card stock from a 6x6 pad to decorate the front and back of the carrot box. On the sides of the box I used a green printed card stock:


Once my box was assembled, filled, and tied closed I added small orange crystals to some of the carrots on the printed card stock on the front of the carrot. Here is another one of the 5x6 card stock baskets I made using the tassel trim from Hobby Lobby:


Inside is paper shred and two Ghirardelli chocolate bunnies and a gold chocolate bunny by Lindt in the front. I used a holiday paper pack from Sunny Studios for this other treat holder:


This holder holds four of the Hershey chocolate egg candies. Here is a photo of the back to show all the tulips on the printed card stock:


Their holiday printed card stock has a good weight to it and that helps this holder to be free standing and also for the scored lines to hold their crease well. This was my first purchase of their 6x6 card stocks and I am happy I bought it! Time to pack away all the loose bunnies in the craft room and start working on some other holidays.  TFL

No comments: