Sunday, August 27, 2023

Road trip release day . . .

Sad that there are no local paper crafting stores in my area to shop but where there is a will there is a car..... I wanted to drive to a paper crafting store about 2 hours from here for a release day of fall products I had seen in preview videos.... decided to leave right from work and make the trip -- DH picked me up and off we went.... 

Happy to be able to get new products on the day they were released and not to have to wait for an on line order to arrive... I had emailed the store earlier in the week to be sure they would be carrying this new release and they said they were. I asked if they could hold a couple of the new products for me to be picked up the day of the release after work and they were nice enough to do that.... 

Yesterday I pulled out lots of scrap card stocks for my die cutting session --

Finished die cutting everything for projects ahead:


When I got to the store I walked around and picked up a couple of other items I had on my shopping list and I also bought two new ink pads and re inkers for projects ahead. When I was at the register I asked for the items on hold for me and while the gal was getting those I saw on the counter next to the register were about 12 boxes of the new Precision Glue Press by My Sweet Petunia (MISTI) with customer names on them.... next to that stack were 2 more of these glue presses so I asked the gal if they were for sale? She said they were -- I picked them up knowing I wanted one for myself  -- and I sent a text to my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) asking if she also wanted one? She did so I brought the two of them home.... dropped hers off to her house for her the next day.  I had only seen one video featuring this new glue press by MayMay and she showed everything about this new product and she explained what all comes with it. She also shows that you can use other glue bottles with this press so I knew I would get one eventually... but with it being a new product it is sold out at a lot of the on line stores I would shop from.... so happy I was able to pick up two of them for us -- here it is in the box it comes in:


Back to work on my projects and hope to have something finished to post sooner than later.... just happy to be able to pick up the new release and the glue presses!


No comments: