Monday, February 5, 2024

Bunny Carrot Bows

 Recently got the Bunny Carrot Bow by Nicole Silhouette for KSCrafts and this die set has a large size carrot/bow die as well as the smaller one. Here is a photo of the bows I made using this die set, glittered card stock, and scrap prints and orange card stocks:


The smaller carrot/bow is approx 2" wide by 2 1/2" long. The larger carrot/bow is approx 2 3/4" wide by 3 1/4" long. Easy project to assemble. Die cut the orange carrot pieces and sponged the edges of those with orange ink. Used liquid glue to put those together. Then I cut the carrot die (it has the carrot and top on that die) out of white #110 weight white card stock for the base of my carrot bottom and top to make this piece more sturdy. With the carrot layers dried I put that on the white carrot base using liquid glue. Cut out the carrot top from glittered green card stock and put that on the base piece again with liquid glue. 

Die cut all my bow pieces. Used tear and tape to put the bows together. Die cut the white bunny bottom piece with feet from white and pink card stock scraps. Liquid glue keeps those together. Used hot glue and attached my bows to the carrot bases. Cut a small piece of white foam to put in the center of the bows to hold the bunny bottom w feet piece to the center of the bow. Used hot glue and attached my white pom pom that I have in my stash. Fun project to assemble for Easter projects ahead! Cute embellishments for sure....








No comments: