Sunday, February 18, 2024

One and done - - -

Yesterday DH drove me and my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) to Columbia, SC for the SSAT rubber stamp show that we attend every year. Sad to say this show, like many others, is getting smaller and smaller as years pass but I was able to come home with some new fun items to add to my craft room..

Before the show I had checked what vendors I wanted to shop at to see what new products they would have to see at the show. I saw the new Bookmark and Toppers die set from Scrappyboy.com and I put that on my list to check out at the show. I shopped that booth first and picked up a couple of things from them:

also picked up their new Little Box and Lid die set:

They had a special at their booth that all die sets were 15% for the show. I also picked up a holiday pad of their 6x6 card stock:

Their 6x6 card stock packs have loose sheets in the envelope so you do not have the glued spine holding the card stock together that can sometimes rip your card stock as you remove it from the pad. From that booth I went over to The Ton booth and picked up the other items on my list:

I picked up the Abstract Clouds stencil set, a leaves stencil, and also another item on the list:

This stencil is a saying from the movie Elf and it is a smaller stencil so will fit many projects for the holidays ahead. From that booth off to Stampers Anonymous so my PIC could pick up the items she was searching for - she picked up what she had on her list and I picked up a couple of things:

with two inks I wanted for my stash:

I also shopped the Technique Junkies booth and found lots there:


Their show special was a free stamp set at the register with a qualifying purchase so I picked out a new Christmas stamp set:

After we left the show we headed to Greenville to shop the ReCraft Creative Reuse store that my PIC had found online. This is a store that sells new/gently used crafting items that are donated. I found a few items to add to my craft room at good prices there:

a new holiday stamp set for BOO Day projects:

also picked up the Sizzix Box #2 die:


picked up a few Sizzlits dies:


I picked up the Heart postage frame Sizzlit, the Candles and wax Sizzlit, and the USA Sizzlit. Those were each 75 cents. Went over to the sewing section where I picked up these metallic threads for $2.00 each:


Happy to find these colours that I can use on my rosettes that I make. I also picked up two loose wood mounted stamps for 50 cents each:

Cleaned them up using 1/2 Simple Green to 1/2 water and they are ready for use:


also picked up two empty Stampin Up stamp cases for a quarter each so those will hold bows and rosettes I make before they are added to projects.  A nice store to shop these items.... We left there and ate a late lunch at a nearby Olive Garden before heading home for the day. A long day but this is the only stamp show I am going to this year so was happy to make the trip.... Lots of projects in the works and more to make with these new additions! 


No comments: