Thursday, May 2, 2024

Anna Griffin Purse Card Die

 Last month I picked up the Anna Griffin Purse Card Die set at the Reconsidered Goods store in Greensboro -- this is a recycle store that is loaded with craft supplies and happy I went to shop there the day I did! This stamp set was priced for $2.00 and I brought it home -- 

Although I like the designs she has the Anna Griffin line of products is pricey and I did not own any of her die sets (I posted about all the die sets I bought at this stop to this store early in April). When I saw this die I knew I wanted to make it into a purse treat holder rather than use it for the card die set it was. Here is a photo of a couple of the purse treat holders I have made:


Here is a photo of the die set showing all the detailed dies in this set:



I die cut the side panels our of white card stock and then the prints I wanted to use. Used liquid glue to put those together. For my gold pieces I used gold poster board from the Dollar Tree and this has a brushed finish rather than a mirror finish that my gold card stock has. For the insert I used a piece of 3x11 white card stock and I scored it at 3 and 8 and then again at 1/2 on both long sides:

Used liquid glue to put the front and back purse panels on this. Added the gold die cut front pieces. Added a small flower to the one handle:

Pink purse in progress:

Fun treat holder for Mother's Day -- and a great find for $2.00 for an Anna Griffin die set!

No comments: