Thursday, May 2, 2024

Took a chance....

 Scrapbook.com recently had a sale and I shopped and found their exclusive tape holder for mint tape... I had a dispenser for my mint tape but the tape would not stick to the dispenser and it was a challenge to use it because I had to always search for the end of the tape to use it.... Here is the Scrapbook exclusive mint tape dispenser that was on sale for $8 something from their $18.00 price tag:

I waited awhile to put this in use to see if it really would work and it does -- the tape stays in place on the dispenser and is always ready for use:

The former dispenser now holds eyelash tape for die cutting and the yellow tape I always reach for:


The mint tape dispenser is weighted and where my other dispensers have the metal tear off piece the mint tape dispenser is plastic so happy that this new mint tape dispenser works as they say it does and even happier that it was on sale!


No comments: