Monday, September 5, 2016

More Mini Halloween Treat Bags


The above photo is the first Mini Halloween Treat Bag I made using the Stampin Up Mini Treat Bag die set and black and kraft gift wrap from Mikes. Here are two more bags I just made:


For these two treat bags I cut the bags out with the strips vertical rather than horizontal as I cut the first bag out. For this bag:


Once my treat bag was cut out I used tear tape to put it together. For the spider web banner piece -- once again I used a shelf strip from Walgreens and I trimmed it to the size I wanted. Used the banner punch for the end. For the top of the banner I used the treat bag die to cut the top off so the "zig zag" pattern would match the top of my bag.

For the "BOO" I used a die and cut that out of black glittered card stock. Cut the ghost out using white glittered card stock and a Sizzix die. Stars were made using a dollar punch from the craft store. I tucked the ghost into the "BOO".  For this bag:


Cut out and made the treat bag. Using a ruler and a pencil I made a light pencil line across the front of the treat bag to line up my three washi tapes to decorate the front of the bag. Used a "boo" die and cut out my "boo" from orange glittered card stock. Ghosts were cut out of white glittered card stock. Again I used the star punch for the stars.

This is an easy treat bag to cut out and put together. The roll of the black and kraft gift wrap from Mikes was in the clearance section so much cheaper than using card stock. TFL and YOLO

No comments: