Monday, January 2, 2017

Many Thanks Thank You Card


Made a few holiday thank you cards. Cut and scored the card stock bases. Set those aside.

For the solid white card stock for the card front I cut that 4" x 5 1/4". The stenciled piece measures 3 3/4" x 5". I used a stencil from the stash and stenciled it onto the smaller white piece using distressed inks. Once all the stenciled pieces were complete I used a stamp from the Gina K Designs stamp set Lots of Lines and stamped that onto the stenciled piece using the MISTI and Memento black ink. With the stamping done I used the ATG and put the stenciled piece onto the solid white/GP piece. Cut a piece of ribbon wider than the card front and put that across the card front using double sided tape on the back of the stenciled piece. Using the ATG I put the stenciled piece onto the card stock base.

With the card assembled I cut a small piece of ribbon and tied that over the ribbon piece into a knot. Secured that using a clear glue dot. Added three sequins to each card front. Here is a photo of other cards I made using different inks:


Easy card to put together and the sequins add just a little sparkle and shine to the card front. TFL

No comments: