Saturday, October 28, 2017

BOO Day Jewelry. . . .

Must dress up for the Halloween holiday so I made sure the gals at work will have the appropriate jewelry . . .   First I finished packing up all the treat bags I made for the gals at work -- attached to each bag handle is a ghost pin for them to wear on Halloween --


Here is a close up of one of the ghost pins:


Last trip to the dollar store I came across some holiday rings .. .. .. but rings they aren't now:


I snipped off the ring from the jeweled spiders:


Using the Sizzix Crescent Tag die I made holders to hold one Hershey nugget candy:


This photo shows the candy nugget inside:


This jeweled spider is too heavy for a glue dot to hold it on the treat holder front so I used my hot glue gun to attach it to the treat holder while the treat holder was flat before I added the candy nugget. Just a little something sparkly for the holiday.

Now for the merge and purge into the Christmas projects ... from black and orange and witches and spooks off to wreaths and trees and snowmen... and so the holiday season goes.... Happy BOO Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just so sweet! Love the idea you had for the spiders and using that 'old' Sizzix tag die was great!! Thanks for the inspiration

Sue
aka Mrs Noofy

Bonnie said...

I LOVE all your Boo-day goodies! The ladies will have so much fun with their bags of treats! Love the ghost pins and spider trim. The spiders would make cute pins too. Some people might have problems with spiders on their collar though! Happy Halloween!