Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Cards

Here are some photos of Christmas cards I made for this year:




For the card with the ornaments I used two Stampin Up stamp/die sets. Some of the cards I used the detailed circle ornament die from the SU Embellished Ornaments over a plain circle die cut piece. For other ornament cards I used the same detailed ornament die and I used the solid ornament die from the SU set Ornament Keepsakes. Here is a photo to show the two different ornaments:


The green ornament on the left is over a die cut circle piece. The red ornament is over the solid die cut ornament piece:


The above photo shows the difference between the two ornaments. Having the silver ornament base show around the red ornament piece gives the ornament dimension. Did not know these two die sets would work together until I tried it out. All the sprigs on these ornaments were made using a punch from M Stewart and I added crystals from the stash to the center of the bows on the ornaments when the cards were complete.  TFL

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

All are pretty, but the deer is my favorite ;-) Thank you.