Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Serious Accessories . . .


Upcoming road trips for my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and myself.... June is the stamping expo show in Chantilly, Virginia.... July is the SSAT stamp show here in Raleigh, NC .... Then the warehouse sale at the IO warehouse - Impression Obsession . . . in the fall.

Since my DSD had recently given me some crafting totes for my upcoming shows I would be shopping that she had made I asked her to make a set of three totes for my PIC -- who is a "purple person" who loves anything purple.... she also used to teach Scrapbook classes at a local Mikes store and she also attends crops for her scrapbooking. She makes cards as well but her first love is to scrapbook. My DSD and I picked out the three sayings for the three tote bags and she just finished the bags and brought them over yesterday. Here are photos of the bags:


and the second tote bag:


and the third tote bag:


My DSD also made her key chains for each of the tote bags. This gold key chain has her name on it and the tag is very sparkly:


The camera did not capture the shine of the gold vinyl used for the sicissors and hearts and such on the tote bags.  These tote bags are washable so I am sure they will see lots of stamping shows and crops she takes them to. Certainly a BIG thank you to my DSD for sharing her talents for my PIC and myself!! Chantilly here we come!!!  ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candee-- you and PIC have so much fun going places and shopping together--These totes are perfect--I can almost hear the comment from those who see then (totes) as you attend shows or hit your favorite crafting stores. Thank you for all you share with us.

Daughter went to the store in Matthew, NC--loved It-- said Mom you need to see this store. Perhaps one day I will. Hugs ad smiles, Reva