Sunday, September 22, 2019

The work out. . .


Certainly the glass craft mat on my work table is getting quite the work out lately -- so much so that I had to clear it off to clean off glue and residues from craft products:


Used a kleenex and Goo Gone and cleaned off all the glue residue and such off the glass We R Memory Keepers mat on my work table. Once the mat was cleaned off I used a baby wipe and wiped off the mat to get any Goo Gone off of it. With that done I dried it off with a paper towel and back to work for the mat:


Lots of projects are "in the works" in the craft room ---






Still don't understand why when I watch a FREE video on YouTube that it costs me money on Amazon?????  hahaha.... wondering if Amazon actually owns YouTube???????     ;0)

Went to a larger Dollar Tree this week in an area I don't usually get to shop in - they were setting up a full Craft Section and happy me I was able to located something to bring home.....


They sell craft paints, chip board shapes, glass bottles, glitter, glue remover, scissors, an exacto knife with different blades, Aileene's glue, sequins, etc.... the gal setting it up said the larger stores will all have this section so something to keep checking out to see what all they will be carrying.....

Also -- DH was driving us earlier this week to a Hobby Lobby and we ended up behind a tractor trailer with the cutest bumper sticker on the back door -- I took a photo with my phone but it is not very clear -- the bumper sticker reads "Blinky thing means I am turning"......   I read it and DH did not know what I was laughing about so I had to take that photo to show him and I told him what it said.  Cute sticker....

I am supposed to be finishing my fall cards and get those mailed out this week but wanted to share about the Dollar Tree and such.   TFL

No comments: