Sunday, September 27, 2020

Weekend of Hauls

 

Saturday was the Paper Crafters Yard Sale that is held yearly in the parking lot of the Enchanted Cottage store in Lewisville, NC.  Stampers set up in the parking lot behind the store and each stamper sells their new or gently used items at their own tables and they can price their items as they like.  I have gone to this sale for a few years now and always seem to find something I did not know I needed -- haha.

Here is a photo of part of the sale set up - the parking is curved and there were more tables past the blue canopies:

There were sellers on both sides of the parking lot with plenty of room to spread out. At every table there were lots of Stampin Up products for sale - trimmers, punch boards, stamp sets, ink pads with re-inkers, and dies. I do not want anymore SU products so I did not look at any of the SU items for sale except for one die set a woman was selling in a box of her dies for sale:

This set was $10 and that is the most I paid for anything I bought yesterday. I also bought 4 of these Close To My Heart boxes that were $5 each and they sell for $16.95 new:

I also bought various items:


The DSS came along with us and she found some items for her crafting as well. So a successful sale for the two of us. After we left there we went to Winston-Salem and stopped at Hobby Lobby. I picked up this die set using the 40% coupon they offer:


I had not seen this die set at my local Hobby Lobby so I bought one. This Hobby Lobby has all their holiday dies out - Momenta, Sizzix, and Spellbinders so a lot of new things for us paper crafters. After Hobby Lobby we stopped at a Tuesday Morning and I picked up a Fall pack from Authentique and two Pilgrim dies:


I do not shop the two Tuesday Morning stores near me as they never have anything in their craft sections that I see on haul videos on YouTube so I was happy I found the Authentique paper pack for Thanksgiving projects. 

We stopped at Marios and had our lunch - this week was her birthday and DSS wanted to eat there so we did that and then headed home. Once we were home we had cake and did her gifts/cards so it was a fun day. 

Also online hauls arrived this week --- first is two small hauls I had ordered:


When I made the raccoon rosettes a few weeks back I was using the rest of the glue in my TomBow glue bottle - it would have made things easier for me if I could have had the glue bottle inverted while I was working so I decided to buy a table top holder for the glue bottles. This is a nice holder and it does not fall over and when the work table is covered with everything it is easy to find!   The coloured clips on the right in this photo are clips you put on the handles of the black blending brushes so you know what colours of ink you have used that brush for - these clips will come in handy when I do not have time to clean all my brushes after every use. 

Earlier this week Spellbinders had their Warehouse Sale - many of the dies/embossing folders/ribbons and other sale items were $1 each and higher. I believe one die set I paid $10 for and the rest were $3, $4, and $5 per set. I ordered 17 items and before their $5 flat shipping fee I paid $58 for this order:





Not everything made it into the photos but I bought hot foil plates for the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil machine I recently bought as well. This was a very good warehouse sale with great prices and too good to pass up - the flat rate shipping was a plus as well.  Lots of new and new-to-me items to be put to use this in this craft room so I should be busy for awhile! ;0)


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These hauls should keep you busy for a long time, Candee! I like the idea of the clips for blending brushes. Where did you get them?