Sunday, May 30, 2021

It's HERE!!

 For some time I have thought about buying the Brother Scan n Cut machine ... but kept putting it off. I watched and watched other crafters using their Scan n Cut machines in their craft rooms for many different types of projects .... but being a "newbie" to this machine I mainly wanted one so I could use it to cut out stamped images I have that do not have matching die sets  --- ALL of the Whipper Snapper Design stamps I have -- LOTS of bunnies/Easter images.....   also a couple of years back I had picked up the Some Bunny stamp set from Simon Says Stamp:

This stamp set was $2.00 at a crafters used stamping sale. I brought it home and checked and Simon Says Stamps did not have a matching die set for this stamp set. Finally broke down and bought my Scan n Cut machine:

When my machine arrived I thought to try it out I would stamp and then scan and cut out the bunny from the Some Bunny stamp set. The photo below shows the bunny stamped and cut out on the left side - the bunny on the right has a white border around it - as dies would cut it out:

Absolutely love the Scan n Cut and it will certainly gets lots of use in this craft room for sure. Plus you can stamp your image once or fill a whole page and the Scan n Cut will cut them all out so quickly!! Happy I finally bought it! Lots of stamped images I can use it for - perfect for stamp sets with no matching dies or punches..... LOVE it already!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like a great investment for you!