Finished the Halloween cards I was working on and here is a photo of it:
The card base is Mikes #110 weight black card stock scored at the top. The front of the card is white card stock that I die cut using this cover plate from Reverse Confetti:
I wanted to use holographic card stock on the front of the card with the "spooky" die so I did not want the card front to be too busy. I decided on four colours I wanted to use for the card front so first I cut out the cover plate using white card stock. Then I cut out the four colours I wanted to use for my stripes. With everything cut out I adhered the white card stock front to the black base and then added my stripe pieces one by one in order by colour. With the card fronts done I set those aside.
Using the "spooky" die from SimonSaysStamp I die cut this using the Park Lane holographic card stock sold at Joann's. For the shadow piece of that die set I used the #110 weight black card stock from Mikes. Used liquid glue to put the two "spooky" pieces together. Set those aside to dry.
Used an old Sizzix die for the ghost and die cut that using glittered white card stock. Used tear and tape to put the ghost on the card fronts. Then used pop dots for the "spooky" word and card fronts were done:
With die cutting all done making the dozen cards did not take long as I did them all in assembly fashion so it went quickly. It is hard to photographic the Park Lane card stock as it is very shiny but hoping it shows on the photos. Now to fill up all the treat holders I have made for BOO Day and to move onto the Thanksgiving projects already started!