Sunday, October 10, 2021

YAY!!! A PIC Surprise!!!

 Happy me!!!  My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) just stopped by to drop of a bag of items for me -- a new catalog from Close To My Heart (she is a demo for them):

donnaschaeffer.ctmh.com

Plus two holiday ornaments for me that she made! Altho I LOVE them both Autumn is my favorite season as well as the colours so this is my favorite:

It is the quilted Pinecone ornament and a lot of the fabrics have gold on them for sparkle and shine. Here is a photo to show the top of this ornament:


Such perfection! She also gifted me the gold tone ornament stand to keep it on. The second ornament, also a favorite, is for BOO Day:


and the side of it:


and the top of it:


She does such beautiful work and to think this past Christmas is when she started making her ornaments!! Definitely she has a calling for this craft!  LOVE THEM!!!  A   H U G E  thank you to Donna for thinking of me and taking the time to make these for me!!!



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a pretty way to decorate for Fall, Candy! As always, your Boo Day cards and treat holders are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Dear Candee, You amaze me, so many halloween projects you have made over the years.You have an outside job, a home to run, time spent sharing instructions with friends and on and on. Thank you for the joy you have given me over the years and for introducing me to Pam Michaelis and Morningstar stamps. Now to learn how to make the fabric pinecone ornaments.
Hugs and smiles, Reva