Thursday, July 20, 2023

Shopping and stuffs . . .

Ran errands and needed to stop at a big box store for home improvement items.... since we were nearby I suggested we stop in at the Restore nearby... DH was looking at building/tool items and I was just walking through the store looking at everything and nothing in particular... Happy me I found this Post It note holder in the office supply area for $1.00 -- works perfectly on the top of the work table in the craft room:


I use Post It notes for writing measurements, project lists, and also for stencils so this will be handy to have all the sizes in one place - brought it home and washed it and put it right to use.... happy to find this at Restore for sure.... but then.... 

Kept walking through the store and who would have guessed???? Found a set of china for 8 place settings by Royal Doulton from 1978 in MINT condition in a pattern I love so I bought that for $24.50 for the set... brought that home as well and washed everything and it is now in the china cabinet in the dining room ready for upcoming holidays.... Never would have expected to find that at a Restore at a great price!

Then - another shopping spree - working on Fall projects and needed two of my favorite card stocks from PaperTreyInk so I went online to order those - when I got to their homepage they were advertising they were offering their grab bags again. I have never ordered any of their grab bags so I decided to look on YouTube to see if any other crafters had ordered any of these and would show what they were receiving as their orders. I saw two crafters featuring the die grab bags so I ordered one of the die grab bags to go with my card stock order. That arrived and for $29.99 for that this is what the die grab bag included:


 A cloth tote bag with their logo and 20 die sets:



In this die grab bag set is stand alone dies, die sets, box/3D dies, word dies, etc.. WELL worth the $29.99 this cost. Happy I took the chance and ordered the die grab bag!! So two good shopping sprees for this crafter....


No comments: