Saturday, July 27, 2024

Hobby Lobby Clearance

Does not happen often that I shop at HobbyLobby anymore since they seem to be going to the home decor of stores.... but last week I went to Charlotte and I stopped at a Hobby Lobby on my way. I was happy that I finally found something they had on clearance that I would use in this craft room:


First this the large scissors from Tim Holtz/Ranger that was regularly $13.99 and I paid $6.99. Not a bad price for the larger scissors and they have a plastic case for the tips. Also:

White pens were 99 cents each, small quilling tool (for flowers) was 44 cents. Also picked up some Fall cupcake liners for rosettes and they were 40% off on sale. 

Also stopped at the Reconsidered Goods store in Greensboro on my way and found a few items:


Happy I was able to find 12 x 12 orange card stock in a weight that I like:


Also TOO cute to leave there so I brought it home and will make it up and get a frame for it and hang it in the craft room:


Not sure about the colours but I can always change that. The Reconsidered Goods store in Greensboro is a store that recycles donated craft supplies and every time you go there is so much to see.... wish we had a store like that here in Raleigh but we don't so for now I will have to drive to Greensboro to shop the Reconsidered Goods store. Really happy about the orange card stock for Halloween projects ahead since I am running low on orange card stock and it is not easy to find.... 


No comments: