Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sorted sentiments for holiday projects - -

Recently bought two BetterPress holiday sentiment plates on sale at Spellbinders after I found out you can hot foil the BetterPress plates using the Glimmer Spellbinders hot foil machine - which I have. I used various hot foils and foiled these plates - using the waste foil as well once the sentiments were foiled:




Then used the included matching die sets and die cut out all the strips:




Once they were cut out I tossed them into a basket on the work table:


But once all were die cut the basket was really full and I decided I would need to sort these sentiment strips for future holiday projects. A recent trip to the Dollar Tree I picked up a box of snack bags to use for these strips to store in. Sorted the strips into piles on the the work table and put them in the zip lock bags when done and I have these bags in the basket now. The bags will help when I am looking for a sentiment strip for a holiday project.




Happy to have a sentiment stash on hand so when time is short at holiday time I will not have to stamp and die cut sentiments then.....

No comments: