Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter Peeps Card


Had seen this card made up on   www.frenchiestamps.com  --- if you go to her blog click on videos at the top of the page and this card should be the second or third video. I was not sure it would be as easy to make as she makes it look in the video but it is and here is my version of her card:


And opened:


I used the Peep die from an Easter die set from MFTstamps.com for my yellow and the pink Peeps. This card opens even more for a greeting inside or you can put your greeting on the backside of the egg:


I used the 110 lb weight white card stock for the white egg base and then I used printed card stock for my egg lid and bottom -- since these are light weight papers I put them on a base of 65 lb weight white card stock from GP. This helps to give my prints more stability. Frenchie had used double sided card stocks for the two eggs she made for her video.

Another cute idea from Frenchie and a detailed video to match -- thanks to her for sharing. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Very cute. Love that 'quilted' effect of the paper design on the bottom of the egg too. TFS