Sunday, September 3, 2017

Ray of BOOs Card



Card stock base is purple card stock cut and scored on left side. Used the Ray of Sunshine cutting plate from Taylored Expressions for the starburst pattern. Cut that out of black card stock. Used a pack of printed card stock from Hobby Lobby for all the Halloween prints.

With the card stock base cut and scored I used a glue pen to put the black starburst frame onto the card front similar this photo of another card I had made:


Used the glue pen I put the Halloween print pieces into the frame. Once that was done I set this aside. Using a small star punch I punched out stars from various glittered card stocks for the card front. Set those aside.

Using an older steel ruled Sizzix ghost die I cut out my ghost from white glittered card stock. Used a "BOO" metal die to cut out the black glittered "BOO" piece. Not many adhesives work on glittered card stocks but this glue I found at Hobby Lobby and it works well:


Used a toothpick to put this glue on the backside of the die cut "BOO" and put this onto the front of the ghost. Cut a small oval from black card stock for the ghost eyes and I put that on the backside of the ghost using a glue pen. Put the ghost onto the card front using pop dots:


Put the small stars on the card front using micro mini glue dots. Very easy card to put together and the paper pack uses all the popular Halloween colours.  TFL

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love that sparkly ghost with the boo! Another fantastic Halloween card!