Friday, September 14, 2018

Wreath Builder for Fall


Using the Stampin Up Stamparatus, with the Stamp N Storage magnet pad, I used the Wreath Builder for Autumn stamp set by Gina K Designs and I made a wreath card for fall:


Here is the Stamparatus** with the magnet pad and a photo of the stamp set:


Gina K sells the templates for both a 3 3/4" and a 4" wreath:


The templates are plastic sheets so when I first opened my template package I used a black Sharpie marker and wrote the size on each template so in the future I can see which template is which in the storage envelope I have them in.  For my wreath I used the Gina K ink cubes for my inks. Here is a photo showing the first stamping for my wreath:


There are many videos on YouTube showing how to use her wreath template and it is an easy wreath to put together and it keeps it's shape and is either a circle or as on my card an oval. Once my wreath was all stamped I used a dotted background stamp and stamped that on my stamped piece to fill in the black spaces around the stamped wreath image.

I used clear coloured gems from my stash for my card front. The card stock base is Stampin Up Crumb Cake, Really Rust card stock used for the front. Stamping was done on white/GP.

** In the photo showing my Stamparatus you can see an empty Stampin Up stamp storage case. When I use the Stamparatus I put the empty stamp case next to the Stamparatus. When I open the door to the Stamparatus to ink my stamps I lay it on top of the stamp case so the door is level when I am tapping the ink pad onto the stamp. This way the door can not snap off or get broken. The stamp case also helps that I do not have to use one hand to hold the door while I am inking the stamp.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

A beautiful wreath, Candee, clever how the stencil and template works!