Monday, November 26, 2018

Another 30 . . .


Last year a gal at work asked me to make 30 holiday tags for her Christmas gifts for her family. Here is a photo of some of those:



Once again she asked me this year for another 30 tags and here are photos of the tags I just made:





Best way to make multiple tags is to die cut all the tag shapes out in various colours and sizes and prints so as you are working along all your bases are ready to go. Was happy to use so many of my dies/stamps/washi tapes/trims for these tags. First I thought it would be hard to come up with 30 different tags -- especially since I did not duplicate any from last year -- but I had made a few extra before I realized I had finished the 30 I needed! Fun to make a project that goes together quickly....

No comments: