Sunday, February 20, 2022

Crafting assignments - -

 Decided this year I am making a plan to work on holiday items throughout the year for BOO Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. This post is my first for Christmas for this year:


This first project is a triangle treat holder from I-Crafter:

This is an easy die to cut out and assemble and this was the first Santa Box:

The die set has pieces for the face, cheeks, eyes, nose, beard, and holly/berries:


I had seen a video on YouTube featuring this Santa Box die and I had not heard of the I-Crafter line before. For my Santas I used holly/berry stickers I had bought after Christmas on sale at Hobby Lobby so I did not die cut those out. To close the box you use a piece of ribbon or twine after you add your treats or small gift. Used card stocks from the stash for the boxes. Cute treat box for the holiday!


No comments: