Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Cards, Tags 2022

This post shows the cards and a couple of the tags I made for Christmas 2022. Wanted to use only items from my stash so made a variety of cards:

Wreath stencil and hot foil greeting used for this card front. This next card I used strips of 6x6 card stocks I had in a stash for a few years and I used rose gold foil from Mikes for the greeting:

This card I used a left over hot foiled piece and I decided to frame that out using gold foil card stock and a rectangle frame. Added a hot foiled greeting to the front:

A rectangle stencil and a snowflake die was used for this card:

For these cards -- My-Creative-Time.com has a candy cane die but it is just one die in the set so the candy cane die cuts in one direction only - to get the other direction you would have to turn the card stock over and put the die under it to die cut. But she came out with a smaller candy cane die set and I had bought that earlier this season and it has two candy cane dies - each facing in a different direction. Here is one of the cards I made:

Red striped card stock piece on the left is from the stash. Used the M Stewart sprig punch for the greenery and also a leaf punch for the larger leaves. The red foil bow was die cut using a bow die from Cottage Cutz. Made two more of these cards using other items as well:

The above card I used one of the candy canes. For the background I used the Taylored Expressions Holly cover plate die and cut that out of white card stock. I had bought this cover plate die at a used stamping sale in October and the cover plate cost me one dollar.  I also used gold holographic foil for the greeting. 

This next card:


I used the two candy canes and for the red pieces on the candy canes I used red foil card stock. Again used the Taylored Expressions Holly cover plate die for the background. Added small red crystals from the stash as some of the berries on the background. Used gold glittered card stock for the bow die from Cottage Cutz. Happy with the size of the two candy canes and esp like the stitching on the die cut pieces. 

These photos are a couple of the tags I made using a Gingerbread Man die I bought off of Amazon:



Used recycle card board for the tag bases and used a tag die set from the stash to cut those out. Used all holiday printed scraps for the fronts of the tags. The gingerbread man is die cut from the recycled card board. The snowflake and the holly and candy cane embellishments are from Hobby Lobby from the end of the season for last year.  Bells and twine are from my stash. 


No comments: