Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Lip Balm Holder

Bought the I-Crafter Lip Balm holder die set on sale and put it to use this Christmas - here is a photo of some of the holders I made for this Christmas:

I used scrap card stock prints for the holders and across the bottom of the front of the box I put washi tapes or pieces of the printed card stocks to decorate them. I also used clear packaging and I add a clear window to the box:

I bought the chap sticks in mulitple packs so they are economical. Here is a photo of one of the boxes:

This die set comes with the Merry Christmas dies and other word dies, a reindeer, and shapes. I wanted to keep this simple with just a greeting and I used embellishments and punches from my stash to decorate the fronts of these boxes. You can make two of these boxes out of one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock. Another good use for printed card stock scraps as well. 

No comments: