Saturday, September 26, 2015

BOO Box


Used the Sizzix/SU Matchbox die for this treat holder for Halloween. Cut it out of #110 black card stock from Mikes for the matchbox. For the front of the holder I used the M Stewart Spider Web Punch All Over the Page punch. Once that was punched out I cut a 2" x 2" piece from a clear sheet for the window piece behind the spider web. I put the 2" x 2" clear sheet piece on the backside of the punched piece using red sticky tape.  The clear sheet piece will keep the chocolate nuggets from falling out of the holder: (although it is hard to capture this with the camera I hope you can see the reflection of the clear sheet)


Once that was on the matchbox top I then put together the box top and bottom using red sticky tape. For the "BOO" I used a Halloween word die set from Frantic Stamper. Using a scrap piece of shiny black card stock I punched out a bug using a dollar punch from Mikes. Across the top of the holder I put dotted washi tape.


Using scrap printed card stocks I cut nugget wrapper pieces 1" x 3 1/8". Wrapped each nugget in these card stocks using glue dots. After the "BOO" was die cut I put that on the lower front of the box using a glue pen. Added the shiny bug to the letters using a glue dot. TFL and YOLO

No comments: