Sunday, September 27, 2015

Mini Trick or Treat Bag


Had seen a recent video from Frenchiestamps.com on YouTube that she did featuring a Halloween witch hat by Janet Baker. The blog for Janet is:  snippetsandpretties.com. Thanks to Frenchie for making her video and for Janet for this cute idea!!

Of course, Murphy's Law comes into play and I did not have the supplies Frenchie showed in her video so I had to make do with what I have on hand. Here is my Mini Trick or Treat Bag I just made using my version of their witch hat:


To begin with my mini kraft bag is from Mikes and it is a 2 1/2" x 4" bag which is sold in packs of 25 pieces in the gift bag section of the store. To dress up my mini bag I used this Halloween stamp set from Hobby Lobby:


Just stamped a frame and then the word stamp on the mini kraft bag using ColorBox black ink. Then used two washi tapes to run across the bag above and below the stamped images. Here is the mini kraft bag and washi tapes:


To make my witch hat I used black pearl card stock from Joanns and these punches:


Put my hat together using mini glue dots and I used a mini clothespin from Mikes for my hat. Used a small bow punch from my stash for my bow and put a black crystal in the center of the bow. Then used a glue dot to put this on the hat. Here is a closer photo of my witch hat:


Very cute idea and thanks to Janet for the idea and to Frenchie for the video. TFL and YOLO


No comments: