Sunday, December 18, 2016

Tagging Treat Holder


Recently bought the Taylored Expressions Tagging Along die set for this treat holder. I used it with the Taylored Expressions Stacklets die set. Used green and red card stocks for the holder and various holly prints from my stash. Wanted to add sparkle and shine to the front of the holders so I used a clear Wink of Stella pen to add some sparkle to the holly berries:




Sometimes when you order dies from some online stores they enclose a mini free die as a "thank you" bonus or maybe a free mini die if you spend a certain amount of money. I can not tell you how many "thanks" or "Thank you" dies I have received.... Imagine my surprise when in my last order from Taylored Expressions this Christmas "charm" tree die was enclosed!! So for each treat holder I cut out the free tree charm and added that to each holder:




Inside this treat holder is paper shred from the dollar store and I filled a pretzel bag with candy. (Bags sold on the candy making aisle at the craft store). Tied them closed with ribbon tied into a bow. Easy to put together and love the little tree! TFL

No comments: