Saturday, November 2, 2019

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho... it's off to IO we go . . .


Yesterday I drove myself and my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) to the Impression Obsession warehouse sale. This is the second year she and I have shopped this yearly sale.... DH could not come along as our Cuber Drive (Uber driver for us crafters) . . .   so we drove ourselves!  She and I arrived about a half hour before the doors opened and it was just us in the parking lot....


But it was not long before the parking lot was full and shoppers had to park out on the street:


Heigh Ho, I. O.  ..... it's off to shop we go!!   This year at their warehouse sale they had bins and bins of their background stamps for 60% off and I bought three of those.... they also had a table of dies that were 75% off as they had too many of those dies.... all their clear stamp sets were $5.00 each and I bought two of those:


All their dies were 50% off -- including new releases:


Here are some of the dies I bought:


and for Christmas projects:


I am also replacing all my Stampin Up ink pads and IO had their stamp pads and re-inkers on sale for 50% off so I bought a green one for Christmas projects and also a brown that is close to SU Close to Cocoa:


They also had background stamps that were seconds and unmounted. Once you picked out the ones you wanted they trimmed and mounted them for you for free - those were $5 each.... They had a table filled with loose mounted rubber stamps and another table with stamp sets and matching dies together no matter what size for $10 for the pair. IO had bought out Serendipity and I picked up three of those die sets, also for the 50% off price:


Lots of fun bargains and items!  We left the warehouse and had a nice lunch at Olive Garden before we headed home..... left in the dark but drove home in the light so that was good.... Another fun sale at IO!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candee, Another fun shopping day and you are sharing it with us. Thanks Gal.
Hugs and smiles, Reva