Monday, November 25, 2019

Thanksgiving Treat Holders


Have been busy finishing up the Thanksgiving treat holders I had been working on and thought I would post some of the photos - not all treat holders were photographed but I will share the ones that were.

Treat bags that hold the treat holders:


The bags are from the Dollar Tree and I used a label die set from Cheery Lynn Designs for the front panels. . Each of the front panels are different as I used various printed card stocks from the stash. Flowers are from the Dollar Tree. Used foil poster board sheets in gold also from the Dollar Tree for my leaves/sprigs, "Blessings" word, and the scalloped border at the top and the bottom of the panel. (That is a die from Close To My Heart). Doily is also a Cheery Lynn die. Pumpkin is a die from my stash. Gold tulle bow is tulle from Hobby Lobby.

Here are some of the treat holders I made for inside the bags:


Used the Envelope Punch Board to make these treat holders. The holiday stickers on the front on the white scalloped circles I bought at Hobby Lobby and this is what they looked like:


Here is another treat holder:


and a nugget holder:


Used the MFT nugget holder set - the plastic inserts, the tags, and stamp set - altho I did not stamp anything for these holders. Also I made fry box treat holders and a small pillow box treat holder using the small pillow box die from Fun Stampers Journey. All treat holders have been filled with chocolates so am sure those will be enjoyed. Added an amber coloured plastic pumpkin to the top of the all the holders and those are from Hobby Lobby.  Ribbon and twine are from the stash.

Wanted to make some tags and here is a photo of one the tags:


Tag die set is from SimonSaysStamp, washi is from the stash, and the layered pumpkin die set is Penny Black. Cut the tag out of #110 weight cream card stock from Mikes. Punched out a circle to reinforce the hole at the tag top. Used a thin and a wider piece of washi tape and put that across the top of the tag. For the pumpkin I used scrap card stock for the pumpkin base and the gold overlay piece was die cut from gold foil poster board from the Dollar Tree. Put that over the pumpkin piece using a glue pen. Used one of the leaf die pieces in the Penny Black set for the leaves at the top of the pumpkin. The bow was made using a bow punch from Hobby Lobby. Added an orange gem bling piece from Queen & Co. to the center of the bow. Easy tag to put together and really like the pilgrim hat washi at the tag top:


Fun projects to keep me busy.... but I hear Christmas projects calling...... ;0)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What fun! Thanks so much for the pretty Thanksgiving card! I'm thankful to have you as a friend!