Saturday, May 2, 2020

This and that - -


No real project in the makes but I have been busy with die cutting - - trying to get things started for holiday treat holders ahead. Started with some BOO Day die cutting -



Used black card stock and die cut the above shapes - Also cut out the pumpkins below:


As well as some Jack O Lantern pumpkins:


Also die cut some treat holders. This is the Turkey Lollipop treat holder from My Creative Time. Their packaging does not have a colour photo of a finished project so I looked up this project and printed out a photo of the finished treat holder and taped that to the magnet sheet I store this die set on:


The photo not only shows what colours were used but also shows what the tiny die pieces are for. Here is the photo of my die cut pieces for the Turkey Lollipop treat holders:


Pulled out a pad of textured card stock for the layers on the turkey but die cut the turkey base out of smooth brown card stock. For Christmas I die cut some ice skates:


Also cut out boughs and pine cones:


Here is a photo of the plastic Sizzix envelopes (that other die sets are sold in) that I store these die cut pieces in for later use:


Here is a photo of the Tote Bag treat holders I die cut from PaperTreyInk:


For the totes I used 6x6 card stock pads. My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) had gifted me a couple of the Fall/Thanksgiving printed pads for Christmas and I used some of those papers for the totes. I will use these for Thanksgiving treats.

Also -- here is a photo of dies I had bought on sale at Elizabeth Crafts:


Today they are having a sale for 20% off everything -- so I may have to shop their website again~ ~ wink, wink . . . I also bought these brand new magazine holders at a thrift store:


I bought the two sets they had -- and they are from the Container Store and sell there for $9.99 for the set of two holders - I bought my sets for $2.99 each. They are heavy duty and brand new so a good find for me. Plan of using them for card stocks. Now I am working on how I will decorate the paper gift bag fronts for my holiday treat holders for each holiday. Hoping all this prep work will save time when the holidays roll around . . .




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow! You are so organized, Candee!