Thursday, April 1, 2021

Decorated Pokey Tool

 Had seen these on YouTube using various pokey items and for my version I used items from the jewelry section on sale at HobbyLobby.  The package has two of these stainless steel "pokey tools" and with them being on sale for 50% off a package of two was $1.50 - which is .75 each. I used beads and spacers from my stash and I made three of them:


Easy project to put together. I used the E6000 glue to adhere the beads/spaces to the tool. I also made a little dangle to hang off the loop at the top to dress it up a bit. These tools have a rubber tip that fits over the pointy end and I put them on these once the photo was taken. Good use of stash beads and spacers and also pretty sitting in the tool caddy on the craft table. Lots of videos on YouTube for this but I do not know who this idea originated with but a fun project for sure! Here are photos of these upright and you can see the side dangles on each one:






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Very clever and pretty too!