Saturday, April 17, 2021

Online orders

Received three orders this week and thought I would share them. Elizabeth Craft Designs had a sale and I picked up quite a few dies at sale prices:


Fun projects ahead with these dies -- I also picked up two of their new released dies as well:


I also bought some dies from Rubbernecker.com that are from Kitty C. at KittieKraft. She used to do a lot of work with Impression Obsession (IO Stamps) but is now with Rubbernecker. She is Kittie747 on Splitcoast Stampers and she is known for her layered cards and beautiful work. I bought these dies for cards and tags since they are the perfect size:


One more purchase is from The Greetery and I had never ordered from them before:

I had seen a couple of cards using these dies and I esp like the cover panel design for a card front. Lots of new items to add to the craft room and basket of "waiting to be used" products.... Lots to keep me busy for sure!




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like more fun times ahead in your craft room!

appledaylady1309@aol.com said...

You will love the Greetery! everything I have orfdered is just wonderful and so creative! Enjoy these wonderful stamps and dies.