Monday, October 9, 2023

Spooky Halloween Greeting Tip

Not long ago KatScrappiness.com held a sale and I bought three items - this post is about their Spooky Happy Halloween die set. Here is a photo of the first greeting I die cut and assembled:

I die cut the shadow piece from black craft foam. Once that was die cut some card stock "hairies" were on the foam from my cutting plates:

To remove the "hairies" I ran my lint roller over the die cut foam piece:

I die cut a piece of black card stock also using the shadow die and I used liquid glue to adhere the black card stock shadow piece to the black craft foam piece. Set this aside to dry.  Used the second die piece in the set and die cut the greeting from green card stock:


The above photo shows the breaks in the words this die cut cuts. It is easy to put this greeting set together on the shadow backing piece. Using liquid glue I put all the attached letters onto the background shadow piece and then glued on the four loose letters one at a time:


Both the holographic card stock and the green glittered card stock are hard to photograph to show their sparkle and shine but here is a photo of the two of them together:


Easy greeting die set to assemble and the black craft foam gives these greeting pieces some dimension. 



No comments: