Sunday, December 12, 2021

Last of the Christmas-ing!!!!

 Finished everything I was making for the holidays -- will post more details for projects later but just finished decorating the gift bag fronts... Every holiday I use paper gift bags and I decorate them for the holiday.... Here are photos of past Christmas gift bags:



Here is the bag I decorated for this year:

This year for holiday projects I tried to use only projects or supplies that I already have on hand in the craft room. The white gift bags are left from a Hobby Lobby purchase of a large amount of the white bags. I dug through the holiday card stock stash and had enough of the red and white striped card stock from Hobby Lobby to use for the bag fronts. For the snowman picture I used the front of greeting cards from the Dollar Tree. I wanted to have a snowman on the front of the bag and when I saw the box of the cards at DT I decided I would use that for the bag front. I used red mirrored card stock and die cut out "Merry Christmas" and put that on the snowman piece using liquid glue. For the silver poinsettias I used the Poinsettia dies in different sizes from Impression Obsession/IO Stamps. Used the M Stewart sprig punch for the sprigs behind the Poinsettia. Used a border die and die cut two pieces of decorative scallops for the top and bottom of the snowman piece. Used silver mirror card stock for the three snowflakes I die cut and then added red crystals from the stash to. 

Used ribbons from the stash:

Tied triple loop bows using the Bow It All for the top of the bag by the handles. Here are photos of some treat holders I made this year:

Triangle Hershey Kiss Holders:

Used the Taylored Expression die for this holder for the Ghirardelli candies. I cut trim apart from the Dollar Tree and added that to the bow fronts:

Santa's Belt Nuggets:

As usual my Snuggets using the small Snowman Face stamp from Morningstar stamps:

This year I made a sectioned tray to hold the Snuggets on. Their hats are the fingertips from the bath gloves sold at the Dollar Tree. Added a pompom from the stash to their hats. 

Star pillow boxes made using the Star Pillow Box die from My Creative Time:

Ferrero Rocher HO HO HO box:

Will post soon the Candy Cane Seeds holder and a few more details on things I made. Happy it is almost finished and craft room is a tad messy..... for sure!!!  But fun....


No comments: